Friday, May 22, 2009

surviving on cheap thrills lol spending money online :}
so anyway MYE was okay... much better than last year. i passed physics and uh my a maths left 2 marks to A2 damn. english i got 9th in class yay :}
night went to bugis to eat supper and uh yep
in class ppl are shocked i get good results. wtf. esp teachers loh. mdm rahayu still want to see my parents. go eat shit lah see my parents.
i told her they don't understand english (which is not true) then she say she will ask my chinese to explain WTF My chinese teacher. she like hates me to the core loh lol
aiya sian don't care already its over :} dad's going back to taiwan soon hahaha means i got more time to do stuff ahem !!!! yes!
kay bye bck to online shopping so many stuffs to decide so little time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home